-
August 30th, 2004, 12:19 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Oh Kathrine, what a splendid idea!! That would be a dream vacation! Um, well, who would cook? [img]wink.gif[/img] My dream vacation doesn't involve cooking for groups. I love cooking for my family and every day I cook to serve 10. But that cottage better come with a cook. lol. Except I'll be definitely be happy to do the baking of fancy European desserts - tarts, pastries & tortes! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
And we would HAVE to have tea time. And we would HAVE to have a picnic and a location to walk to, preferably up a hill so the view is spectacular at the top. And we would all sit on blankets and quilts with our dolls.
Julia
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks